In recent years, living standard has seen great improvements, when the demand for health care is significantly concerned. Along with the expansion of medical facilities, there is a serious shortage of nursing workforce. Therefore, the Nursing course is concerned by many candidates because its potential career prospects.What is Nursing?Nursing is a discipline that equips students with medical knowledge and skills to practice and understands the principles and procedures of patient care. Nurses are responsible for assisting doctors, pharmacists, technicians and other staff in the health system to deliver health care service to patients.
Groups of subjects for admissions:
A00: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
A01: Mathematics, Physics, English
B03: Mathematics, Literature, Biology
A02: Mathematics, Physics, Biology
B00: Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology
D07: Mathematics, Chemistry, English
B08: Mathematics, Biology, Biology
Nursing students will be equipped with basic to advanced knowledge, particularly:
- Nursing procedures when taking care of patients.
- Nursing procedures for particular group of patients: the elderly, children, etc.
- Medical knowledge about resuscitation – first aid, rehabilitation, etc.
- Management of the rational and safe use of drugs and strictly follow the instructions of doctors.
- Procedures of performing doctor’s orders.
Process of operating, preserving, and using medical instruments.
Training program here